Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm Homeless and feeling free

Today I put my life's possessions in a storage container - what a liberating experience - I am staying in such a lovely holiday house in Sedgefield for the next 15 days until I leave for Jozi and then Rome.  Its quite surreal as I look around my new room at my bags and know that I have closed a chapter of my life and am beginning something that I always only dreamed of doing.
The process of minimising my belongings into a suitcase and a backpack is completely liberating and I am feeling less and less attached to the things that I have held onto and worried about for so many years - and that freedom of living in each moment is so new and so extremely exciting for me.

I have a few loose ends to sort out and tidy up and that I will be doing within the next few days and then I am going to chill, spend huge chunks of time swimming in my sacred goddess river in Ruigtevlei and in the beautiful ocean and walking on the beach in Sedgefield with my dog Camilla - we are spending quality time together before I leave.  There is a sadness for me just saying goodbye to her - we are deeply connected and having had her alone (as Jasmin my other dog found her new home with a lovely lady in Bibbyshoek) - it has brought us into a new space with each other - she is a very special, gentle dog who brings a special blessing and a heart connection into my life.

 I have to say here that Erin (my goddess daughter), who has been with me since beginning Jan, has also brought with her a filling of a space and a lovely dimension.
Erin is angel - I have known her since before she was born and I have always believed that
the angels kissed her before she was born - she is gentle lovely caring fairy child who has been the most awesome help to me - I feel blessed to have had her with me.

And my beloved Nicole (my daughter) comes home on Monday and we will be spending time together in Sedgefield chilling, sharing my exciting trip and her adventures and experiences and this is another blessing I am having before I set off on my journey.

I am feeling very relaxed and supported right now - there is a peace and an angelic feeling around me and with all that I am doing  and I believe that I am surrounded by light and elemental and angelic support.  Everything is illumninated around me and my experience of creating my adventure, finding homes for my animals, packing up, planning and making my bookings, obtaining my visas and generally each aspect of coming to where I am right now has been completely supported and inspired with Divinity.

And although I am physically homeless, I am not in anyway homeless as Mother Earth is my home and I feel held, loved and supported in each moment - And I am free and its beautiful - until next time, be blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment