Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Love & Magic & Miracles at Findhorn

Findhorn has been something quite extraordinary and since I arriving there,  it feels like I have been there a lifetime.  I have had my heart expanded to new levels and the magic and essence of  the Findhorn community is something that I dreamed of experiencing for so long.  Findhorn is a community living love in action on every level, the people are amazing, and their essence is so beautiful.  I witnessed a feeling of being safe like I have never quite experience before in my life.


                            




I participated in experience week workshop for my first week and stayed at Cluny Hill, the building which was the first hotel that Peter & Eileen Caddy & Dorothy McClean ran with God's guidance more than 50 years ago.  Its a beautiful old building with amazing trees and woods behind it and view of green rolling hills, a golf course which although not an amazing, environmentally aware space, ensures that no other development or building will happen preserving their view. 

The dining room at Cluny is quite an extraordinary room with big windows looking over the golf course and gardens, where the sun streams in (when it shines) so beautifully.  Cluny is like Hogwarts and the hotel from Faulty Towers, with everything in between. Experience week is a full immersion in the community of Findhorn Foundation and each activity and process is a beautiful way to feel the essence and the love, gentleness and kindness that runs through community.  There were 16 people in the group from 11 different countries (Emma from London, Dominic from Lancaster, Mark from Hamshire, Claudia & Patricia from Brasil, Marcus from Austria, John from USA, Hekla from Iceland, Mary from Australia, Doris & Pia from Germany, Ruben from Norway, Lucia from Argentina, Tsjeard from Holland and beloved Ria from Japan and our 2 focalisers Monika from Germany & John from England). We all bonded and connected very quickly.  At the Findhorn Foundation, there was a feeling of friendship and real nurturing immediately I arrived, and I loved it.  To be in such an aware space with aware people, and to share and eat with people, to laugh, to cry, to wash toilets, clean the sauna, work in a team, follow a meditative and attunement process of holding space and honouring each other all of the time was so amazing.  I fell in love with Findhorn and had many moments of not wanting to leave, feeling like I could just stay there forever filling my cup, and living a way of life that is so amazing.










Then last week I attended their 50th Birthday Conference - Love Magic & Miracles, and this time I moved to The Park, the original site where this Magic Findhorn Community began in 1962, with 3 founders living in a caravan park, right next to an air force base.  Now a thriving community expanding and growing, living with nature and working in ways of ecologically harmonious principals as well as the energy of Love in Action, its inspiring and shows me that with Spirit and Love it is possible. I shared a house called Diane's with a Scottish couple Fergus and Marion, and 3 other women, Ellie from USAMarie from London and Janice who is Irish, but lives in Sussex and has previously lived at Findhorn for many years.  And we had so much fun and very many incredible conversations and wonderful moments of laughing deep, deep to the core, which is so amazing and uplifting.  The conference was an amazing opportunity for different teachers to inspire, inform, motivate and shower my senses with so much dynamic information.  Robert Holden, Caroline Myss, Andrew Harvey, Phillip Newel, Marko Pogachnik, David Spangler, Thomas Moore, Dr Ervin Lazlo, Geoff Daglish (South African), David & Vera Harmonic Temple, Sylvia Black (South African), Jay Ramsay and Judy McAllister, aswell as Barbara & Francois taking care of all the music and entertainment and magic in the most wonderful way.   I felt completely conferenced out by the end of the week. And I started the week with a dose of flu which just reflected a release and letting go for me after so many months of travelling and holding so much together.  There are many South Africans who live at Findhorn Foundation and visit every year, each with amazing stories and beautiful energy and it was so amazing to meet and connect with them.  Do you know that everyone loves our SA accent, people just loved the way I speak and kept telling me - that has been so much fun.







And then straight from the conference I stepped into 'Living as a Congruent Human Being' with Caroline Myss,   for 3 days of such spectacular information delivered in the most extra-ordinary, self opening and aware way, and this was an extremely life changing experience. And again I met more South Africans that had come for the workshop from Durban and Jozi and a wonderful woman Morag who runs a project in Umkomaas in Kwazulu Natal, and now lives in Cumbria UK, whom I connected very deeply with and who I know I will be working together with in the future.   I am still filtering and absorbing my experiences over the past 16 days,  and am now happily ensconced with my beloved friend Santosh, where I will be for the next 10 days, preparing for my return to SA and enjoying this opportunity of spending such wonderful quality time with a sacred, beloved friend. And my flu has continued into a full on infection so I am now resting and healing from in the soft cocoon of beloved Santosh's guest room and love energy.




 I love Findhorn, I love the peace and the feeling of complete safety I felt there, the opportunities to workshop, learn and share so much, to practice humility and love in action, the tuning in and connecting knowing that anything is possible and that miracles happen in each moment of each day.  Walking, meditating, sitting and being in a magic field of this story, connecting with amazing people from all over the world, making the most exceptional friendships that touched my heart so deeply making it really sad to say goodbye, all contributed to the most wonderful experience.  There are so many silent moments, spaces of such beauty and deep connection with nature and her beautiful spirits and devas in so many forms and designs.  Abundant birds and a sky that offers a dimension that is omnipresent and expanding.


Scotland is beautiful. WOW.  Driving from the Lakes to Inverness, then to Findhorn and now to Rosyth where Santosh lives, 30 miles from Edinborough, has been the most beautiful journey experiencing this expanding sky, cloud formations, hills and mountains, rivers, forests all of such beauty and so holy and sublime that my heart has been expanded by the majesty of Mother Earth and her Nature - a gift that is so extreme that words once again are insignificant.










And now as I prepare for the next 21 days of my journey before I leave the UK and fly home, and have a moment to reflect on my experiences and the exceptional adventure I have been on, I am so in awe of where I have been and the incredible people I have met and connected with.  And its not possible for me write it all in my blog as often my words are just so insignificant and can never capture the heart connections that I have witnessed and the immensity of the friendships that I have created, or the interactions and conversations I have had in different places with people who I may never see again or whose names I don't even know, and yet our encounters are placed like diamonds within my heart, each to be treasured and honoured for their beauty and significance.  And I am extremely grateful for it all.


When I arrive back in SA, I will stay on the Garden Route for November and then am planning to relocate to Cape Town to continue this adventure, and recreate my life.  I have decided to dedicate the next 5 years to writing a Masters on Drumming & Rhythm as a Therapeutic Tool and to writing my book on the Women in my life.  How this will unfold is the mystery, and an opportunity that I am open to and look so forward to.  Within this time, I plan to study Applied Psychology, travel and continue my research work with various groups around the world with whom I plan to facilitate rhythm workshops and research the benefits and the transformation process.  My work I am now calling Love in Action, which I am offering as service to the great Mother and All.  And my book to be written as an inspiration with wisdom and knowledge of living in these incredible times of change and transformation.

My adventure has just started, and having this opportunity to write and share my blog, has opened up my connection with the divine in a way that has created a excitement within me to write and continue learning, growing, sharing and inspiring as my life unfolds, and my divine sacred adventure will continue.  I am honoured and blessed to have so many exceptional people that have joined me on this journey and surround you all with blessed light and love as we continue, together, with love, magic and many many miracles.

I love you - I see you - I thank you - Om Shanti Shanti Shanti













No comments:

Post a Comment