Monday, April 2, 2012

Shifting Shifting Shifting ......


Day 3 was yesterday and I hit a huge wobble - I had a traumatic journey to Naples with confronting regional train mayhem and come face to face with con artists offering to assist with ticket bookings, and then to come to Naples and be confronted with filth, noise, degeneration and stinky, dirty streets that are so busy they just don't stop.
And I'm still coughing and coughing, struggling with the Achilles tendon and I just wanted to go home. I felt so really sad and lonely and even being in the moment felt like a punishment. And I can't really communicate with anyone here as there is very little English spoken. And this is the moment of shift - getting through these obstacles and seeing the bigger picture - and I had a glass of wine, ate a delicious pizza, walked slowly home back to the B&B, connected with my angels (ethereally and on BBM) and felt a bit better.

But I am still coughing !!! and coughing and coughing - all night ! did some drumming on my chest and it seems to help loosen and at least that helps me a little bit. I am going back to Roma tomorrow and think I may go and find a doctor to help me - this is really difficult and slows me down. I am working on healing this with EFT, visualization, drumming on my chest :-), cortisone meds and much praying, but the wheeze is like an orchestra and it is just not shifting - I am exhausted and it holds me back as I can only move really slowly. And did I mention how many people in Italy smoke - nearly all of them and the streets are just full of smokers puffing away which doesn't help the breathing process either.

Anyway enough winging - Naples - city that has absolutely shocked me and where I certainly would never return to even if offered a free holiday here, has the most amazing National Archaeological Museum where I spent my morning and this was absolutely inspiring.

I have started a Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/AdventureWithNidhi in which I will post all my photos and suggest you like so that you get the updates - thats of course if you are on Facebook - and if you not then perhaps its a good time to go on and see all the amazing photos that I am taking and posting daily - this is super sexy technology which stores items in cyberspace so that little space is taken up.
So I am back to Roma tomorrow - I have already booked my train ticket so I won't have any further problems and will be staying in a little hotel close to the Vatican precinct where I will go to see all the wonders of Rome before leaving on Friday for Narni. Narni is a small hilltown village located in the Italian province of Terni on the southern boundary of the Umbria region, very near the exact geographical center of Italy. I believe that once I head into the country and start exploring the beauty and nature of Italy, the soft gentleness of Mother Earth and her bounty I will feel much better and start experiencing the sacredness and magic I dreamed as I created this journey.  I have never really been a city girl and without nature's love and beauty I feel so empty and have to work really hard to stay connected.  

Today I received this wisdom that links with my shift and how I choose to live my life.  Its Native American Code of Ethics, and I feel compelled to share this with you all today :




Native American Code of Ethics

Rise with the sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often.
The Great Spirit will listen, if you only speak.
Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path.
Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed stem
from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance.

Search for yourself, by yourself. Do not allow others
to make your path for you. It is your road, and
yours alone. Others may walk it with you,
but no one can walk it for you.

Treat the guests in your home with much consideration.
Serve them the best food, give them the best
bed and treat them with respect and honor.

Do not take what is not yours whether from
a person, a community,the wilderness or from a
culture. It was not earned nor given. It is not yours.

Respect all things that are placed upon
this earth – whether it be people or plant.

Honor other people’s thoughts, wishes and words.
Never interrupt another or mock or rudely mimic them.
Allow each person the right to personal expression.

Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative
energy that you put out into the universe
will multiply when it returns to you.

All persons make mistakes.
And all mistakes can be forgiven.

Bad thoughts cause illness of the mind,
body and spirit. Practice optimism.

Nature is not FOR us, it is a PART of us.
They are part of your worldly family.

Children are the seeds of our future. Plant
love in their hearts and water them with
wisdom and life’s lessons. When they
are grown, give them space to grow.

Avoid hurting the hearts of others.
The poison of your pain will return to you.

Be truthful at all times. Honesty is the
test of one’s will within this universe.

Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual
self, Emotional self, and Physical self – all need
to be strong, pure and healthy. Work out
the body to strengthen the mind. Grow
rich in spirit to cure emotional ails.

Make conscious decisions as to who
you will be and how you will react. Be
responsible for your own actions.

Respect the privacy and personal space of
others. Do not touch the personal property of
others – especially sacred and religious
objects. This is forbidden.

Be true to yourself first. You cannot
nurture and help others if you cannot
nurture and help yourself first.

Respect others religious beliefs.
Do not force your belief on others.

Share your good fortune with others.
Participate in charity.



I love you all so very much - I miss you - I miss drumming and connecting - and this journey is already instilling the wisdom of deep connection no matter where we are in this world, that reaches across all boundaries, borders, oceans and continents.  Be blessed wherever you are - thank you for being in my life, for sharing with me and following my journey.  I get messages every day from friends for all over reading my blog - thank you all - Om Shanti Om xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment